6 / 8 people
Characteristics of the boat
Classic fleet, category 5
3 Cabins + lounge cabin
Rear cabin: 1 double berth
Forward cabin portside: double bench convertible into a single berth to have more comfort and room in the cabin.
Forward cabin starboard: 1 double berth + 1 single bunk bed
Lounge: seat convertible to a single berth
Sanitary equipment: three showers / three washbasins / three WCs
10 m x 3,50 m -
2 steering positions
Minimum height in the lounge : 1.95m and in the cabins : 1.85m.
Bow thruster - 220 V generator
satellite Tv , radio, CD and DVD player.
Inside equipment of the boats
- complete boat equipment
- completely fitted with WC's, shower and wash-hand basin
- a kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge
- complete household: crockery, cutlery, pans...
- beds with sheets, pillows, pillow cases, blankets or duvets
- heating system
- Some boats are equipped with a 220V shore
Outside equipment of the boats
- deck furniture with table and chairs
- bimini or parasol
- cleaning of the boat at the end of the cruise
- FPP Travel food hamper
- cancellation insurance
- Cruise plus insurance
- Liberty Pack
- towel set to rent (available in some bases)
- tea towels set to rent (available in some bases)
- 220V converter (available in some bases)
Rates of Tip Top
Hourly navigation rate: this includes the fuel consumption and technical supplies. It is invoiced per engine hour: count more or less 5 to 6 hours per day of navigation. This rate is given as a rough guide. It can fluctuate with the price of fuel. In certain bases, it is possible to buy à fuel package: contact the commercial service.